Being an owner of a rentable item comes with certain responsibilities. Here are some tips to help support you along the way.
- Always pay and communicate on RentMy. Use RentMy’s messaging system to get to know your renters and share expectations about your item
- Read profiles and reviews of your potential renters, and look for their verification
- Trust your intuition: If you don’t feel right about a booking, don’t accept it
Set requirements for your listing
- You can’t list an item for rent or book a rental until you are verified
- Adding a security deposit to your item can also help protect you in the event of an accident or damage to your item